1. Submit basic information (name, gender, DOB, occupation/specialty, etc)
2. Since we represent multiple companies, we will do a market search to obtain your plans.
3. We will email you a plan comparison.
4. A broker from our office will contact you to review your plan options.
Once you have reviewed your options and have decided you would like to proceed:
1. Complete application over the phone. Financial documentation and medical exam typically required.
2. We will send you your password protected application for review and signature.
3. An examiner will contact you to schedule an exam at your home or office at your convenience.
Once you take the medical exam, provide us with financial documentation, and we have the complete application, we will submit the application to the chosen company. The underwriting process will then begin.
1. Expect 4 to 8 weeks for the underwriting process to complete. We will work to ensure that you receive the policy as applied for.
2. Once approved, we schedule a time to thoroughly review the policy and answer any questions.
3. You decide if you want to take the policy or change any of the provisions.
If you decide to take the policy, we will e-deliver or mail you the policy and you remit premium or complete the bank form to place the coverage in effect.
We are unbiased independent insurance agents advocating in the best interests of our clients. While most agents are generally selling insurance for one insurance company, we feel it is our duty to our client to do a full review of their needs before going out into the marketplace to find which product fits their personal needs. Given that disability insurance is the hardest type of insurance to obtain, we negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to help you receive the best coverage possible in a timely manner. If you would like to receive a quote you can request one on our site, or if you would like to set up an appointment feel free to contact us to set up a conference call or to meet personally.
Odds are likely that you are healthier today than you will be in 10 years.
Lock in your health status for lower premiums by contacting us today!
10505 Sorrento Valley Road #250
San Diego, CA 92121